Recipe by Kris P
1 Store Bought Pizza Crust
4 Tbsp Smokin’ Coals Sauce
2 Tbsp Ranch Dressing
1 Cup Cooked Chicken, diced or shredded
½ Cup Frozen corn, defrosted
2 Tbsp Pickled jalapeno rings
1 ½ Cups Shredded Monterey jack cheese
2 Tbsp Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1. Preheat oven to 450˚F.
2. Roll out the pizza crust and place on a pizza pan or large baking sheet.
3. Spread 2 tbsp. of Smokin’ Coals Sauce and 2tbsp. of Ranch dressing all over the crust.
4. Mix 2 Tbsp. Smokin’ Coals Sauce with the chicken.
5. Top the pizza crust with the chicken, corn, jalapenos and cheese.
6. Bake 8 – 10 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the crust is golden.
7. Top with fresh cilantro.
Tip: Preformed store bought pizza crusts also work very well.